Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Revenge served cold...

When the Sun Goes DownWhen the Sun Goes Down by Erin Noelle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was an extreme privilege to meet author Erin Noelle at the Houston Author Event on Saturday April 5. I purchased a signed copy of this book and enjoyed chatting with her about her writing. Erin is very animated and clearly excited about this book.
I bought a whole stack of books at the event, but the author's enthusiasm for her work convinced me to start this one first. By Sunday afternoon...I was reading the last few paragraphs and finished the whirlwind of this work. My head was spinning and I had the feeling like "what just happened". Whew...that was a good ride!

No spoilers here, you need to read this one yourself.

How is Trina ever going to find love if she won't break out of her shell and trust other people? Will Kat's need for revenge consume her and keep her from a relationship with a wonderful man? The story develops from the perspective of these two women's voices as they tell their story. They will draw you in as you learn about their past and what motivates them (or deters them).

Please be aware that this book contains explicit sexual content. The scenes are integral to the plot...so those of you who dislike candid descriptions of sexual acts, you will be missing out on a great story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment